Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tentation

When you see this sign do you start to salivate in anticipation..?
Winston is tempted at Ladurée,
original art, 9" x 12"
Le leche-vitrine means literally in to lick the windows and it now seems all too appropriate to me. Tentation means temptation - what a good name for this dessert...

I thought I'd provide you with a little torture this morning...

I hope you brought your bib...
At the same time it's a chance to comparison shop for Canneles...
You can never say that the French do not show you the prices...

In fact they display them with great style and ingenuity.
Why is it when a French pastry shop opens in New York they never show you the prices? Never a price list or a big board like in France?
I don't get it - is it because if you have to ask, you shouldn't think of buying?
&^%$#@
It makes me that mad :(
Oh well back to dreaming...
Even a pastry shop can put up a sign that their window is in the process of redecorating or réalization!
Only in Paris.
BONJOUR TENTATION!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY