Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dog Stalker

My name is Marlowe...
Paris Dog Walker, original art, 9" x 12"
That's right.

Phillipa Marlowe.
I stalk dogs...
Paris dogs...
Yeah only Paris dogs.
I look for em everywhere...in vitrines
At the Tour Eiffel...
at the musee...
Rain..?
Or shine? You pay me. I look for em.
I got an assignment...
Look for a black dog. A black dog at a cafe...
A black dog on rue Augereau. Yeah I found it.
I always find my Paris dogs...
I just put out my detective shingle...
That's right. ParisBreakfast Dog Detective Agency.
You lookin' for a dog lady?
You came to the right place.
If you wanna hear The Adventures Of Philip Marlowe "The Orange Dog"
Just give a lick...I mean a click.
BONJOUR PARIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY