Monday, June 15, 2009

STEVEN BROADWAY

Doodles by PB
Since last April when I showed you a wonderful show of fashion illustrations at the Society of Illustrators I've felt the urge to get back in the studio and make "quickies"...
illustration by Richard Rosenfeldillustration by Richard Rosenfeld
I particularly fell in love with this loose drawing of fashion illustrator Richard Rosenfeld who teaches at Parsons School of Design...
illustration by Steven Broadwayillustration by Steven Broadway
And this witty Chanel concept by Steven Broadway...
illustration by Steven Broadway When I discovered Steven was teaching at F.I.T. I made a dash for his class...
illustration by Steven Broadway illustration by Steven Broadway
And what a ball it's been! Here Steven demos drawing sheer fabrics
Not just one model but TWO models constantly moving, constantly changing outfits....
Doodles by PB
Ya gotta be fast for this class.
Doodles by PB
But I love working "fast" and hate long poses...
Here Steven forces me to use all my materials, pencil, pen, watercolor, brush all mixed up together...
Steven demos drawing legs...
illustration by Steven Broadway illustration by Steven Broadway
And Pucci-style prints...
illustration by Steven Broadway illustration by Steven Broadway
A drawing from Steven's website...
Steven brings in a bunch of fashion drawing books to show us...
Look! Models are doing The Paris Walk!!!
And Dolce and Gabbana stalk the Trench coat too...
A little something for the patient guys out there...
Macarons by Jean-Paul Hevin
And a gouter/macaron snack for all of you.
BONJOUR ET MERCI STEVEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY