Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tour des Macarons

Les Macarons a la cupid,watercolor on Etsy, sold 5.5" x 7.5
Brought back by popular request and to help you adjust to the upcoming excess on this Thursday...
More macaron piece montees - this one the first I spied at Pierre Herme on rue Bonaparte.
Macarons a la Laduree,watercolor on Etsy, sold 5.5" x 7.5
Laduree's quite managable tower of macs. Well I could manage it. I don't know about you...
This is definitely for a festive party occasion from Gerard Mulot...
Oddly grey-colored macarons from Laduree..?
What do you think? Odd or edible?
Lenotre had this swirling tower of macarons in their shop and I stole a shot.
A quite unique fruit and (no not veg), but macaron tower from Dalloyau at Gallerie Lafayette...
At the Salon du Chocolat, this very real tree of pistache macarons from Sadaharu Aoki.
No macs here, justs a very attractive tower of coffee cups in Cafe Richard's boutique window...
Strictly fruit for those abstaining from pumpkin pie, seen at Chateau Vaux le Vicomte.
A tower of French marshmallows or guimauve anyone? Me, me, me!
And Dalloyau's chocolate tower before I got the chastising finger...
And at Printemps, these towers of Xmas lights - inedible I'm afraid...
BON HOLIDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY