Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just Deserts

Yesterday I was at the Bibliotheque National in the 1st arrondissement...
Looking at historic pictures of pastries...
For some reason these engravings inspired an awful craving...hmmm But there was not a single patisserie to be found in the area! Believe me I looked.
Finally hours later, I ended up at Patisserie Gerard Mulot in the 6th arrondissement, master pastry chef with more choices than you can imagine.
A plethora of choices.
Which one would you choose?
Savories anyone? You can also buy dinner at Gerard Mulot.
OK non. Back to just desserts.
How do you choose?
Bien sur you can never go wrong with Mulot's macarons.
My choice - lemon, pear-caramel, caramel, pistache...
The bill - we will not discuss the calories involved...Jamais!
BONNE WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY