Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cup from Vaux le Vicomte,watercolor on Etsy,sold 5.5" x 7.5
I was inspired to paint this cartouche by the cup I bought at...
Chateau Vaux le Vicomte during the chocolate event.
And now I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy this sweet cup at Versailles :( Why do you have to return home, before you wake up to certain missed oportunities?
The coulda, shoulda, wouldas of travel are often not evident till you hit terra firma, chez nous...
This Marie-Antoinette set was way out of my budget to say the least...
But this elegant mug from Chateau Chantilly would have done ever so nicely without breaking the bank...
Same goes for this cup and saucer from the Musee de la Toile de Jouy ...
I'm falling for the idea of mismatched cups and china hard.
HELL! What was I thinking passing these by?
These stunning glasses were out of my range to be sure. Still lovely to look at from afar...
Not a cup and not for sale but definitely fun at the Musee de Toil and well worth dreaming about....
As far as I know Boulangerie PAUL does not sell their cups and saucers... But aren't they missing out? I'd love one to add to my new collection...
Bon Petit Dejeuner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY