Friday, November 14, 2008

Brocante Bastille

On Sunday night up at Susanne's adorable apartment (with the Eiffel Tower out the window), Susanne insisted I must go to the brocante at the Bastille - the best annual antique market in Paris and gave me this ticket...
The tents were set up just around the corner from me and I had been flirting with a visit...
While at Susanne's we snacked on delicious quiche from her local boulangerie. I instantly fell in love with her flatware.
From Monoprix no less!
When I saw these at the brocante...
And these! You know I high tailed it over to Monoprix toute a suite to schlep back at least 2 sets to start with. More to come next trip...pas cher either..shhhh
Someone asked why bring a tapemeasure - because of these gorgeous linens, that's why.
And lace up the whazoo!
Marie-Antoinette, I'm coming...
I love this! Have not a million, gazillion antique dealers heard this?
"My granny has the same one"
Hence the title of this boutique...
Next trip I am renting this little spot to stay in...
Or this one...perfection non?
The great schlep...no I did not schlep anything home from this fab brocante. Dommage :( Too busy taking pictures for you all! What I sacrifice in the name of blogging! It's criminal!!!
And here is where the dealers grab their dejeuner...
MIAM! (yum!)
No I did not dare -
commence le regime
BONNE WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY