Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello Eiffel Tower

WE DID IT!
We finally got upclose and personal with the Eiffel Tower.
Well a BIG MERCI to PB reader, Susanne, who was not letting me off the hook on that one.
Susanne just happens to live in the 7th arrondissement, so the Eiffel Tower is her very good neighbor.
On the return trip from Chateau Vaux le Vicomte, Susanne made a swing around the tower in her Smart car! YAY
The lights were just about to come on....
Five minutes every hour, the Eiffel Tower lights up like a...are there even words to describe this?
We got out of the car for a closer look too...
Susanne has her own special view out her window.
She practically owns the thing!!

Oooops I forgot to show you this fab chocolate Eiffel at the Chateau...
Here's another Eiffel Susanne showed me. I went to Bertrand's yesterday, but more on that later.

So it's bye-bye for now Eiffel Tower and Paris.

I hop on the plane this afternoon. Well I do if I can fit all my stuff back into my tiny suitcase. I'll see you soon in New York and please have the JetLag medicine ready. I'll need it!
BON MARDI!

PS I've been remiss not to introduce you to Susanne! et voila...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY