Monday, August 11, 2008

Petite rose, original watercolor,9" x 11"
I'm a bit late posting today...well Paris is quite a jaunt from Maine don't cha know...
Actually I didn't care for the first two paintings I made today :(... So at 8:30 AM I decided to start over fresh and take a simpler approach...
You get to call the shots when you have your own blog.
You are the boss of YOU!
Anyway this is the flower shop I like the most (so far anyway) in Paris...
Malheureusement (unhappily) the shop person does not reciprocate my fond feelings.
He always shoos me away when he catches me taking pictures of his flowers that have exploded onto the pavement. Does he OWN the pavement (13 rue vavin 75006 Paris)? No sign outside by the way...
Not that this has ever stopped me! I am a woman with a misson.
I must feed my hungry PB readers. OUI! BIEN SUR!
My other favorite French flower supplier is painter Fantin-Latour...
Somehow I don't think he would shoo me away...
My ABSOLUTE favorite Fantin-Latour!!! Someday I'd like to do a bouquet justice the way he can...sigh
Oh, and as for feeding the hungry PB readers who have had to suffer through tons of lobster all last week... Have a macaron peut-etre?
BONNE MONDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY