Monday, August 25, 2008

Fauchon Tea Tin

#174B Fauchon Tea Tin, original watercolor,9" x 11"
"Some enchanted morning,
you will meet a strange tea tin.."

Across a crowded tabletop..."

That's how I met this teatin while browsing at MeowPaw's wonderful minis on Flickr. I go hunting every morning for interesting things to paint among the mad mini collectors...


And don't you know it was just like a tea tin from Fauchon, one of my fav Paris places to browse...

We used to have one in New York and every Sunday I used to go browse religiously...just like going to church...

Now I have to go to Paris if I want to browse. So many lovely things to look at...

And I would LOVE to wear one of these outfits! Do you need a New Yorker Fauchon to help taste new cakes and assist tourists?

First thing I'd like to try out is this "squared" citron tarte...sigh

OH! Another squared thing..a "Rubik" tarte definitely needs tasting in my opinion.
YUM!
Triple Framboise YUM!
YIKES! A macaron gateaux!
I wish I could send this lovely goodie basket to you Atsuko-san, for sending me your mini tea tin all the way from Japan.
It brought back so many memories...sigh
More Memories of Fauchon:
BONNE JOURNEE et Ohio-gozaimasu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY