Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mini Interview

Jennifer in Australia requested help with her essay for art class..."we have been asked to choose 6 Artists to include in our essay, I would like to include you"
1. What inspires you to paint?...especially the food side of it.
History has to come into it, since I used to sneak down to the pantry at 6 AM and steal cookies when I was 5. Who knew I'd end up painting those cookies? I did start out painting coffee cups and petit dejeuner here at PB, but swiftly moved on to desserts. Now it's mini desserts! Less calories...

Fantin-Latour - Roses and Lilies

2. What three artists have been your inspiration?
Odilon Redon - Vase of Flowers
This one is easy, though the list is much longer than just 3 artists.
Chardin - Brioche

Manet - Brioche

David Dewey

Hmmm...a lot of brioche and flowers, but not a cookie in the bunch?

3. What would you call yourself?...You probably don't like being tagged, if not I will completely understand, eg- impressionist, contemporary, etc...purely to satisfy my essay.
I have no clue what to call myself - Obsessed mini-dessert-still life-watercolorists? You tell me.
4. I also have to analyse/describe 3 of your paintings...I'm never going to be able to choose.
You'll have to do that one on your own Jennifer.
As
Anne Corrons said...macarons seem to be always close to me! A key analytical clue to my paintings...
BONNE CHANCE et BONNEJOUR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY