Friday, August 22, 2008

GardenFair

#172B Bluebird et fleurs, original watercolor,9" x 11"
When I saw Di's beautiful post on Petersham Nurseries my heart melted...

#173B Planting fleurs, original watercolor,9" x 11"

Then the chance came along to be in an outdoor art show at GARDEN FAIR in Winterthur...Who could resist?

Here is one of Di's divine photos...Please take a look!

And here is a gorgeous photo from the Petersham Nurseries website!
I'm trying to figure out how I can run over there from Paris in October...
Should I go?
Meanwhile back in Paris I stumbled on this tiny nursery by the Seine...
Au Jardin d'Edgar...
For Parisiens with terraces and balconies..?

Hmmm...do you think I need this silly pup to paint for GARDEN FAIR?

Will you come see me?

September 26 - 28

Back to painting more flower pots...

BONNE WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY