Friday, August 15, 2008

Le Valentin

#169B Le Valentin,original watercolor,9" x 11"
We're still in Passage Jouffroy today...

As Miss Sushy kindly reminded me, "I'm sure that you also know the tea room just in front of Pain d'épices: Le Valentin with macarons, and a lot of french pastries."

I certainly do! Who could forget this charming old fashioned salon de the?
Or the glorious piece montee de macarons in the window?
I went in early for their chocolat chaud, while waiting for the toy store to open...
They have everything to suit a 5 year-olds desires - tall jars of Guimauve!
And many, many jars of home made confiture!
And the salesperson was doing the job I dream of doing someday (when I grow up) writing out the day's menu on the ardoise...sigh
Plus she gets to play with all these ribbons!
...tea prints on the walls...
Even more French rubans = paradise!
Oh and don't forget those cookies in the front window..I mean bisquits!
BONNE WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY