Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes Every night when I come home completely exhausted after dancing all over Paris. I say to myself the famous last line, "Take the red shoes off..." from all-time classic movie, THE RED SHOES. It's as if I imagine I will be revived once my shoes are off - instead I collapse in a heap for an hour or three. You do see a lot of red shoes in Paris and it isn't a temporary trend/tendance.
Christian LouboutinWe have Christian Louboutin to thank for the charming flash of red sole you see now and then on Paris streets - tres cher. Elle Magazine says it's the must shoe to have if you happen to be attending the Cannes film festival...ahem
Red ballerines are calling out to me...
I went to see Parisien illustrator, Solidad Bravi (she illustrates Pierre Herme's chocolate boxes) at Colette and there was a shopaholic wearing red shoes.
Confessions d'une accro du Shopping is about to open in Paris. Are her bags full of red shoes?
Bofinger I ate lunch yesterday at red Petit Bofinger...
I had a greenish French version of tunafish salad - rillettes-miam
Lenotre Around the corner Patisserie Lenotre had this stunner of a red berry gateaux in the vitrine...
The fruit and veg shops are loaded with gorgeous red berries!
Ah ha! A French girl wearing her red shoes and walking her two dog, one of them the obligatory, must-have Jack Russell.
BONJOUR RED PARIS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY