Friday, May 1, 2009

3 Pups at Ladurée Bonaparte, original art, 9" x 11"
Please contact me if you are interested in a portrait of your pup at Ladurée...

They don't let pups into Ladurée as far as I know. I think it's a big mistake...
I went to the Ladurée Champs Elysées 75, avenue des Champs Elysées - 75008 branch for some emergency resusitation...
Doesn't the exterior look a lot...
Like their wedding gateaux?
Or like their beautiful boxes? Who cares if they are empty...

Or their petits fours for that matter...
Consistency counts!


It's fun to grab a goûter/snack upstairs...


And rather grand...
Too many choices!
I always end up getting the same ole thing - the plate of four...
After they revived me I went downstairs to watch the show - Mad packing of macarons...


Too many CHOICES!!!!

Much better to just watch the line...
Or the new bar also downstairs-it must be for evenings...
Wouldn't if be fun if you could order your dog's portrait on one of these boxes?
Dear Mr. President,
I would like to paint Bo in front of Ladurée...ahem
All in the name of good Franco-American relations bien sûr.
Signed
Yours Truly,
Paris Breakfast
~
BON WEEK-END!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY