Sunday, May 3, 2009



So, for the past two weeks, my email has been acting up... Before leaving on my trip, I asked my dad, Mr. Mac Expert about what I should do to solve my problem.  He told me I had to clear space on my computer- okay.. So, I did that, but it didn't solve my problem. My mail was full and it kept giving me a message to make space in my home folder.

Not really knowing what to do, I used my webmail during my trip (I couldn't send mail through my regular program).  I was able to receive email on my regular mail program, though. 
It all gets worse when I got ultra frustrated last night because I had been trying and trying to delete old emails but nothing was working and then the program would just quit... I was stuck!! I even called Apple Tech Support and the guy told me to free up space in my mail box, that it was full!  Yes, I knew that already, my problem was that my program wasn't even allowing me to do anything other than look at my inbox.  I couldn't delete anything or perform any other actions.
So, when I finally got too tired to do anything else, I shut down the computer and went to sleep.  I tried again this morning and SOMEHOW... don't ask me how... I did something and then all of my mail in the inbox became unreadable and I had a message on each one saying I had to go online and download the messages to my server?!!!! WTF?! Okay, I went to help on my mail and tried to solve the problem.. There were several options that made sense and I tried a few of them... Nothing worked... BUT, somehow, I ended up DELETING ALL OF MY MAIL!!!!!!!  And then after that, I ended up DELETING ALL OF MY SENT MAIL (that was readable just a few seconds ago)!!!! OMG!!!
Did I mention that before I deleted the mail, I saw that I had almost 18,000 emails!!!!! Then I had NONE!!  It's soooo depressing!  I guess I no longer have the problem of my mailbox being FULL, so I should be thankful for one thing... BUT, I lost a helluva lot of important email messages and I am pretty PISSED about it!!! Dam computer!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY