Friday, May 8, 2009

Paris Jaune


Metro tf1 Yesterday A.S. suggested I do all the Paris colors.
I think I already have but since I'm still in ze doghouse (wouh, wouh) I thought I'd tackle yellow or jaune. Especially since my favorite weather lady, présentatrice Evelyne Dhéliat was wearing it for the week-end. If you want to get the meteo report for France click here!
ballerinas Miam...miam...
tarte ciron MIAM..MIAM!
One of my favorite French desserts. I've done serious researche on ze tarte au citron.
Yellow roses Yellow roses...
Finklesteine Marais There are many, many yellow shops in Paris...
Laduree Nobody does it better...
rue du Cherche-Midi A new one I discovered on rue du Cherche-Midi...
tarte au citron I am deeply in love with Fauchon's squared tarte au citron.
Yellow is a big color with the French poste! Who knew?
yellow duckieWhat looks like little yellow duckie soaps are actually yellow chocolate! Who knew? Ours is not to question why...
Bistrot in jaune...
Fauchon tarte Another version of the divine squared Fauchon tarte=instant love...
crêpesIs this crêperie yellow because of all the egg yolks and butter they use in those yummy crêpes?
Gerard Mulot The perfect circle of yellow at Gerard Mulot = tentation!
Paris cafeAnother perfect circlette, but inedible, though one is tempted to see if it is citron-flavored...
I love this place in the 6ième just off rue de buci. I meant to get to La Bar a Soupes - another fine example of Parisien yellowness. Perhaps next week I will make it there...
Pierre Herme In my opinion, the best/la meilleure tarte au citron in all of Paris, in all of France...Oh &^%$! IN THE WORLD!
At Pierre Herme - Tartelette Citron Géométrie
macaron Here is a macaron au citron tragédie that could happen if you are not careful and take-away your maccies in a bag/sac rather then a petite boite!
BEWARE - DANGER!
BON WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY