Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Paris Macaron

Adorable non?
In fact everything they have is pretty adorable non?
The French bonbon baby T-shirts are to die for...
Just like these bonbons I wrote about...
More French bonbons as a necklace/collier and as a bag/sac too!
Doesn't this mignon collier look very much like...
These chocolate macaron-style bonbons...
Hmmmm...yesterday Carol said...ok, love the...Laduree box, and the macaron shopping bags, and the colors are fabulous but...in all politesse...can we move on a bit, I feel as if we are in macaron morass...so here is a SARDINE BELT especially for Carol.
Oh and a broccali bag too for Carol and other non-lovers of Paris macarons.
And more of photographer FULVIO BONAVIA's Kiwi watch...
And a raspberry for Carol!
I immediately donned my brand new T-shirt and went into patisserie SECCO to get a sandwich and the girl behind the counter asked me, "Where did you get your T-shirt? In Paris.."
"My mother makes those", she said!
Was it Karmic Destinee that we meet - this T-shirt and I?
Here is today's Parisen dog. I had a lovely Berger Belge for 13 unforgettable years - dear Rudi! He understood French and I'm sure he would love Paris macarons. If you are tired of all the macaronerie on Paris Breakfast please do comment.
Should we have a vote?
BONJOUR Paris MACARONS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY