Monday, May 11, 2009

Paris Must-Dos

Tick-tock...tick-tock...
I'm off to Paris tonight and you know I'm not packed. But I've got plenty of time yet right? I hope to restrain myself a little bit at Fauchon and not buy too many eclairs... But I will keep an eye out for any big, dramatic Eiffel Tower decor for ze apartment... I plan to drag Anne kicking and screaming (hi-hi=ha ha) into Dior!

I plan to take tea with Michele again :)
Peter of Paris has kindly offered to take me for some snails
YAY!!!!
I will try not to make too much of a cochon of myself...
By eating too many
palmier! And stick to la yaourt...
And les salades composees...
I'll be doing more researches on Paris rouges.
And Paris jaunes.
And of course le Paris scarf.
I'll also keep an eye out for any Parisien chubbies as requested but don't bank on it. Better yet for street fashion go to Style And the City ! Le meillieurI hope to see Rick sketching at his regular hang-out...
Moi, I will be running (je cours) as usual (comme habitude)...
Running after Paris dogs and baguettes comme habitude...ahem
What are YOUR favorite MUST-DOS?
Do tell...
~
BONJOUR PARIS!!! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY