Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The announcement of the long-anticipated presidential dog caused havoc in my posting today...
Suddenly the presence of dogs in cafes took on an importance I hadn't planned on. Now I need to know if The Presidential Dog will be going to Paris next trip.
A PB reader sent me photos of her dog assisting in the making hot chocolate while visiting Paris...
My Belgian Sheepdog knew French, maybe better than I do.
Va cherche (go get it)
Donne la patte (shake hands)

Vienne vite (come quickly...though now Parisien Anne now tells me I should have said rapidment!)
Will The Presidential Dog be getting French lessons?
Enquiring minds need to know...
This hound is guarding a creperie not a cafe. And unleashed at that.
Is there a special school for cafe dog training?
And do they accept foreign students?
These guys definitely have their P.s and Q.s down pat!
What sort of cafe table you tether your dog to is of great importance. This one is Art Deco...
Course there is nothing wrong with the traditional cast iron cafe table like this one at Le Select. Most hounds don't give a damn anyway...
A cafe cat is another matter altogether...

This is cafe Le Select's resident cat. I doubt he lifts a paw to do much of anything. Forget about guarding the place.He's a cat.
Can you give a Paris cafe-visiting dog a Perrier? Probably plain old Paris tap is the way to go. Especially when you take into account the 5 euro price tag.
I'm still looking for that Parisien-rent-a-dog place.
Wonder if they have any Portuguese waterdogs?
BONJOUR First Pup BO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY