Monday, April 20, 2009

ça m'énerve

Patisserie Stohrer Paris,original art, 5" x 7"
Notice everyone in this picture has brown hair, including the dog. Parisien Anne told me most Frenchies have brown hair not blonde. So being a former brunette, don't ya know I came home and changed my hair color to brown. Quelle disastre!
Ca m'éneeeeerve (it annoys me)
Even on Sunday there are lines EVERYWHERE in Paris, like here at the marche on rue Montmartre waiting for oysters. Especially on Sundays. Do French lines drive you crazy?
Then stay outta Paris!! Ca m'éneeeeerve
Just walking down rue Montorgueil (which I finally learned to spell and pronounce (I think..) it is plein du monde! And it's Sunday!
Wa'?
At Pain De Sucre you have to get on line just to browse! On second thought this is one line I don't mind getting on :) Look! This is the first time there is not much of a line at the crêpe stand! Course I don't really want a crêpe right now...c'est la vie.

ça m'énerve :(Lines form even along the Seine on Sunday, in the pedestrian walks. Well amost lines...Did you know that scooters are still big in Paris? And not just for kids. If you have a scooter, by all means take it next trip. I would..if I had one... You can take your scooter on line and into Patisserie Gerard Mulot on Sundays...
I have a feeling you can NOT take your scooter into Laduree ...I'm just guessing here. Tell me otherwise s.v.p.
Has there ever NOT been a line at Laduree? Have you just walzed in and gotten your macarons without a hitch? Do tell!
Same deal at Patisserie Pierre Herme.
Be sure and take your "standing" shoes with you!

At the Paris cinema...
Oh Forgetaboutit!
Even the birds at the Sunday Marche de Oiseaux are on line! Huh?
"Arrête de me pousser"
(STOP pushing me!)
Are you ready for the Monday lines at the metro?
BONJOUR LUNDI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY