Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ballerines = Macarons

As obsessed as I am of Paris macarons...
I have an obsession with Paris ballerines. I cannot stop taking pictures of either.
The above balerines come from this boutique on 28, rue du dragon 75006
And Kate, Katherine and Caroline all got their ballerines here.
They have these sweet little ballerine purses for us obsessed nutcases...
I tried my hand at combining macarons and shoes over at Zazzle...Hmmmm
I love these but I've yet to see a leopard-spotted macaron...
Pastry chefs, take a hint!

But savvy Paris ballerine shops have yet to follow suit!#@$%!
Nor will you find ballerines stacked up to look like the Eiffel Tower!?
Truely I think rue Vavin should be renamed rue Ballerine, there are that many ballerine shops on it...
In all price ranges...
When you're done shoe shopping you can walk to the end of the street to Jean-Paul Hevin and buy matching macarons...
I haven't seen any Paris dogs wearing ballerines and I'm not going to hold my breath either.
BONJOUR BALLERINES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY