Thursday, August 16, 2007

Street Artist...

One thing I've never done is be a street artist...
But it sure looks like a lot of fun!
Here's an easel set up at
the Piazza del Duomo in Florence.
This artist has his bike handy
so he can take off for lunch or at a moment's notice..
And he's painting on site while waiting for sales!
He's got a sweet little economical painting set up.
*Note the water bottles under the tray for watercolors and drinking.
Isn't every tourist tempted at sometime or other by these artists?
I bought this tiny watercolor of the archades at the
Santa Maria Novella church.
This painting is just 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

I went back to find him again on another trip but forgetaboutit!
A Parisien print dealer along the Seine...
Boy would I just LOVE to set up my portfolio like this

and try to sell some watercolors in Paris :)
Here's another kind of street artist I can't resist!
Especially the crepes with citron...
Being a beach artist isn't so bad
even if you don't make any sales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY