Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CHANEL on my mind....

I stopped by Merisi's Vienna late last night
and thought Ah Ha! There is my post for tomorrow!
Merisi has shown the Chanel windows on Kohlmarkt 5 in Vienna.
As has Paris Parfait on rue Cambon in Paris of course.
I thought I'll show Chanel on 57th Street in New York!
tra-la :)
I had BIG plans to be out in front of the windows at 8 AM!
The best laid plans of mice and men are paved with good intentions on the route to Hell...
When I got there at high noon, I might as well have turned my back to the windows
and just shot the street traffic :(
Still Chanel must be given her due.
Black and white is usually a sign of Spring on the way...
But Mme Chanel was never one to follow the crowd.
And these haircuts make me want to run out and get bangs
Tout a suite!

I had a haircut like this as a kid and stick straight hair.
Something happened along the way and the sticks are wavy now...
The scarlet lips are fun too...
Ruching and pleats on white chiffon shirts...so Chanel!
As are chains and chains of pearls and logo whatnots...
This L.L.Bean-style boot kicking the pearls around is a bit of shocker!
Is there a Chanel store in your town?
Please run out and take pictures, preferably not at High Noon!
Be sure and let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY