Monday, August 13, 2007

Pierre Herme's Ispahan I've had Pierre Herme's ISPAHAN on my mind lately...
Pierre Herme's Ispahan in my Flickr Favorites If you look in my Favorites at Flickr that just about all you'll see...

A Pierre Herme Ispahan contest is going on... Don't you just know it!
I went to take a look at Pierre Herme's site
AND
HE'S HAVING AN ISPAHAN CONTEST!!!

Sometimes I feel truely psychic...
No I did NOT say PSYCHO!
This is the box of
ISPAHAN goodies you get if you win!!!
If you want to see Pierre Herme creating at his drawing board
Just click here!
Did you know that the 'Ispahan' rose, also known as 'Rose d'Isfahan'
and 'Pompon des Princes' is one of the finest Damask roses?
It's also one of the most beautiful and fragrant of all roses.
And if that wasn't enough, it's very hardy and tolerates poorer soils
!
Did I mention that Herme's Ispahan is made of:
Biscuit macaron a la rose,
Creme aux petales de rose,
framboises entiere
letchis.
Next trip to Paris, in October, I'm going early,
VERY EARLY to Pierre Herme's shop.
You won't catch me there on any Mondays either!
When it's closed :(
And I'm taking my Ispahan to this cafe table.
I hope I can find it again
I plan to do a color match on this table :)
PS
Here's a secret...shhhhhh!
Someone who works at Pierre Herme PARIS bought 6!!!
of my watercolors when the sale was on :O
I hope he gets a chance to see them sometime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY