Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Corey's Cups...

Paris Breakfasts watercolor I met Corey at a French cafe...
Photograph 2007 copyright by Corey AmaroPhoto by Corey Amaro

I was Googling at 4 AM and out of 1,300,000 French cafes I found this cafe picture. I went to look closer, left a comment and returned to bed. A few minutes later I heard a ding. She responded. Back and forth emails flew. In Provence it was 10 AM - a more reasonable hour. Then and there she dared me to start the blog idea I'd been tossing around in my head. She sent me pictures of her cup collection to tempt me to come visit...
MOO cards and StickersAbout a week ago I looked at those cup pictures and thought, maybe I should paint them?
Afternoon tea We met in Paris last trip and after some arm twisting, she brought along this rose teacup - a great eye for cups.
Sometimes I help Corey with spelling. And she helps me with life choices. That's what friends are for :)
She found me this little demi-tasse at the Paris Flea...
You can meet some nifty people hanging out in a French cafe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY