Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sticker Up!

Have you ever wanted to walk into Fauchon and say, "Please put 50,000 Fauchon stickers into this bag and act natural".

"I'm pointing a watergun at you".
OK, so maybe you are not a sticker-aholic...
Maybe you don't suffer from auto-collantismo like some people...
Count yourself lucky.
Do you think Fauchon has a private jail for minor misdemeanor offenders obsessed with collecting their stickers and do they serve tarte citron?
I wonder...
I wonder if Julianna Margulies would be willing to represent me in court now that she's won a Golden Globe? Hmmm...I am a devoted fan of The Good Wife so pourquoi pas?
Maybe she has a doggie that wants to go to Paris..?
Julianna, do you like macarons?
It's always good to cover your back if you're going to indulge in sticker-lifting. You never know when you may need some serious help.
While scavengering through my illegible paris notebooks for stickers I found this expense list for pastries bought in Paris on one trip.
HELLO?
$254.42 in 2 weeks
!!!!!
That's like 1/4 of a Chloe bag!
The sacrifices I make...
I am a martyr to the macaron cause...
You can get some awfully good macarons on rue des Martyrs by the way...

BONJOUR Paris STICKERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY