Friday, February 26, 2010

Wanna be a French girl? Silly question - who doesn't??
Well now you can!
Just send me a nice CLEAR head shot of YOU and I'll put you on a French bod. More details of the cost $$ here:
The February $100 Deal ends Sunday Feb 28th...well it was going to, till I paid AirFrance for their horribly$$$ ticket to Paris.
So there's been an extension until Friday midnight MARCH 5!
More $ details here:
The deal is I put your head on a French body, wearing French togs and carrying a high-end Designer shopping bag.
Here is Parisienne Anne.
She's holding a designer bag...maybe pastry, so what.
And here she is at Guerlain. Voila!
Darling PB readers- when you send me your photos to do your painting, you forget the feet.

Like here for Alex's Mom's birthday gift
I put Alex and her mom in French trench coats, tight jeans and ballerinas.
You can wear a Burberry raincoat and a Hermes scarf too.
And I won't have to bother you about the FEET!
If you want a portrait of you pet, I do need feet however...
Speaking of designer bags, Laduree has done a special promotion with Madame Figaro Japon and if you're lucky enough to find the March 3/5 copy...
You get this gift with purchase from Laduree - not very big - only 8" x 12" but Hey, it's Laduree!
BONJOUR FRENCH GIRLS out there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY