Friday, February 19, 2010

SONIA RYKIEL at H&M!

Looking at these brilliantly colored macarons...
Reminds me of Sonia Rykiel's fashions. I used to wear her exclusively back in the day when she was affordable...
Manana I'll be on the Sonia bus
Rushing to H&M to catch a few affordable Sonias!!!
I have my eye on a few pieces-heck I'm going to the bank with a big garbage bag first...
I still have a tiny bag with these stripes I bought in the CDG airport a few years ago...
Looks just like these macarons non?
I had BIG plans to lose a few before H&M's sale...hmmm
The best laid plans of mice and girls oft go awry...
Translation:I ate too many macarons :(
La regime commence demain!!!
I hope I get a few bites tomorrow...of the Sonias I mean.
Will you be there?
BONJOUR SONIA at H&M!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY