Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sonia Rykiel Regime

So how does one begin the Sonia Rykiel Regime (SRR) you ask? How can one eventually, hopefully fit into all of one's H&M fab SR booty?
With lips sealed, that's how.
The spare tire has to go!
I have on occasion mentioned various diets at PB -you have to balance out all the pastries here somehow or other non?
"THE EURO DIET"
But for Sonia we take a different approach...
Think design and colors.
For example, if you eat stripey food or striated food like aspargus, you can depend on it - 10 pounds lost in a week.
And Sonia's signature colors are essential.
I do believe if you eat lots of red foods...
And black foods (eggplants for example)...
You can not go wrong. Red and black/rouge et noir is a Sonia standard.
Trying to attain the Frenchie XS figure by eating tons of leek soup?
Forgetaboutit. This is not a "Sonia" food, though chocolate is!
I have it on very good authority that most French girls stay remarkably thin with the aid of romantic stress and Xanax...
I'll have to change my one-a-day brand - ho hum.
Are you wondering where I got this adorable red and black T-shirt with the lips? Is it from H&M?
No, it is not. Yesterday, I tripped up to Bloomie's Sonia department for a quality check. You have to do shopping researche for authenticity etc. This litte T was only $90! A steal non? It will go perfectly with all the red peppers and eggplant I have to down to fit into the %$#@ SR things...ho hum
Back to the infernally thin French girl - ciggies, sadly are a very big factor in the pursuit of weight loss it appears.
Chanel made the ciggie look so damn chic :(
I assumed wrongly that Sonia was holding a ciggie here. SR definitely carries on the Chanel tradition of marine stripes, skinny sweater dresses, bla bla bla, so why not smoking too?
But a closer look reveals a PENCIL!
I do not have to take up dreaded smoking for the SR Regime.
Yay!
You asked to see what I bought at H&M.
I am embarrassed to tell, but I will reveal all in dribs and drabs.
Where you see a check mark= I bought it.
Where you see an X mark-I did not buy it,
well, maybe not in that color..ahem
More revelations to come, I promise.
I put my toe back into Sonia, et voila, I have been bitten again.
The Sonia obsession commence.
As does the regime.
Yesterday I finally bought my ticket to Paris and if that does not put me off my feed for a week, nothing will.
YIKES the prix!! Ouch
Next up The Air France Regime...
BONJOUR REGIME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY