Thursday, January 28, 2010

C'est L'amour ~

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching,  I look forward to receiving emails from my favourite chocolate boutiques (Vosges is my #1), decorations in store windows, shopping for gifts for family and friends. 

I was especially thrilled today when I opened an email from Vosges!  I make a point to go to their Lincoln Park location whilst in Chicago. 

Pershing Hall in Paris

No Valentine's Day toast would be complete without Rose' champagne!  La Grande Dame is my favourite also! 

 

Amy Adams

Audrey

Olivier Pitou ~ hopefully some of the lucky ladies in Paris will receive flowers from his shop!  If so, please send me a photo!!

A pretty look

I'm going to use this idea for chilling champagne

Au Revoir!  xoxo, B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY