Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bonjour Eiffel

It's Eiffel Tower day because we haven't had one in a while or just because...
Some of the pictures are mine. Some are not.
I love this cover of a French cahier/notebook.
I wish they sold balloons at the tower instead of all that other junk.
And popcorn...and ice cream...
Love this photo of Elliot Erwitt!
Lisa's Eiffel Tower, watercolor , 9" x 11"
My shot at l'heure blue...
Not mine...
Dusk...
Someone's shot from the Maison & Objet show.
My Eiffel Tower deco is to be continued...
A funny window reflection shot I got at Susanne's.
I don't know how I did this?
This poster hangs in my hallway-the first thing to greet you upon entry...
From Kusmi tea today - they're having a contest I think. See the Paris sillouhettes!
Another cahier cover with Paris monuments.
How many Paris monuments do you see here?
BONJOUR EIFFEL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY