Monday, January 18, 2010

Blue Monday

According to the Guardian, today is "Blue Monday". On the 3rd Monday of January universal post-Xmas blues sets in. I had a severe case of the Blue Mondays yesterday. I got within one block of the pool, turned around and bought a bag of popcorn (even if it was organic), I was not best pleased with myself :(
Thank goodness for Bill Cunningham in the Sunday Times, always a reliable spirit-raiser. Bill says we should be looking out for fitted shiny, quilted coats on the streets.
I saw this poufy number in Paris - really a dress...
It reminded me of these poufy, shiny desserts at Ble Sucre....
The second quilty number in - a sort of cape thing seen in Paris reminded me of...
This portable pyramid of macarons...
In fact don't puffy quilted coats have a lot in common with puffy macarons?
Repeated patterns, same shape, same size and puffy.
I'm just waiting for a "round" quilted coat to appear on the scene...
Back to Bill's story yesterday. evidently illustrator Antonio and designer Charles James concocted this fab jacket from sleeping bags...
Norma Kamali picked up the puff ball and made it into a huge hit. I've always longed for one of her sleeping bag coats...
Just another look at the puffy mac...
Here Bill shows a pup all puffed up and ready for the New York cold streets.
Do watch Bill and have a Blue Monday giggle
BONJOUR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY