Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More anti-winter doldrums stuff just because...
I was reading one of those annoying articles "50 Steps to Simple Happiness" in New York Magazine...
And last night as I was going through some Paris pictures I remembered 47. “Paint your walls yellow,
There's an awful lot of yellow in Paris, so obviously they figured it out ahead of New York Mag...
Yellow makes for much happiness at the pastry counter.
Gerard Mulot uses the yellow paint brush again and again on his gateaux...
Citron macarons are my favorite and make me very happy...
As does apricot jam, currently persona non grata in this household because I can eat it happily with a spoon nonstop...
Here some French Mandarin perfume...
Does yellow = gateaux?
Certainly yellow canaries are happy creatures to have around...

Better than Painting your walls yellow, would be to sit under a yellow awning at a Paris cafe non?

This is a wonderful and hard to find book on the origins and meaning of color...

By the way 16. “Eat one ounce of dark chocolate a day.

BONJOUR YELLOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY