Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tiny Teapots

French tea with chocolates, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
Thank you for sending me your photos of your tiny teapots!

Susanne in Paris sent me pictures of her tiny Limoge china teaset.
Exquisite! But the teapot is 2 1/2" high. Too big. I feel like Cinderella...
Lori of taste with the eyes sent me pictures of an amazing tea party 7th graders put on for 8th graders. More elegant than I've ever had at the Mariage Freres or Hotel Meurice. Take a look!

Sue of abrushwithcolor sent me her lovely teapot picture. Not a mini I'm afraid but if only...

Michelle T. sent this mini cup from the Purse Forum - one of Juicy Coutures charms YUM!

Joni Miller used to give an unforgettable annual Valentines tea party at the Beard house. Now she does these annual teapot calendars so you can party all year long. You can order 2009 now or forget about it...

Jackie sent me pictures of a "Made in Thailand" tea set that looks a close relative of the teapot I bought at the Paris Doll Museum. Note "Butch" got into the act here...

Another sweet tiny tea set from Jackie. This is "Katie" stepping into the shot.
Jackie has 10 other cats she's rescued waiting in the wings or busy taking tea!
Please send me any interesting photos of Paris or teasets or whatever.
I love seeing what you've discovered.
BONNE JOURNEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY