Friday, May 16, 2008

My Zazzle


OK So they say it's my BIRTHDAY
Hey what's it to ya!!!
ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLEWell I decided to give myself a few presents... In fact my "wishlist" is quite long. I've been meaning to get these "gifts" for some time...
Instead of boxes from Laduree...how about a gift stamp?
ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLEAnd a macaron mouse pad?
ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLEAnd Macarons on a greeting card..? What do you think?
ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLE Hot chocolate at Laduree..?

ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLEI'll take tea at the Paris Ritz* on a note card or a stamp.
ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLEA bouquet from Aquarelle..?
ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLENever mind. I'll have a Marie-Antoinette rose on a mug please.
ParisBreakfast at ZAZZLE
Quite a few of you have asked for ParisBreakfast notecards and prints and whatnot..

Enfin you can drink your coffee out of a ParisBreakfast cup!
Much more stuff is coming - like Angelina etc I promise.
Please visit my brand new ZAZZLE*
And excuse my birthday suit..I'm still new at this.


THANK YOU All for making the Paris Petit Dejeuner card* the most popular on Zazzle - not sure what that means exactly but, now you can get it 20% off with FREE SHIPPING YAY At least until May 22nd...ahem
BONNE JOURNEE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY