Thursday, May 8, 2008

JAM

Christine Ferber for Pierre Herme confiture, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
Can we ever have too much jam?

Maybe I should re-phrase that... Can I ever have too much jam, preserves, confiture?

Christine Ferber Confiture, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
Just give me a spoon and a good jar of jam and I'm as happy as a clam. Which is why I can never bring jam into the house. I'll eat it!

It's also why Paris is one land mine after another for me.

Everywhere you go there is jam (confiture) staring you in the face like here at Chateau Vaux le Vicomte. - ahhhh...pear with walnuts.. YUM!

Did you know that ANGELINA sells JAM!? YUP they do.

My dad used to make strawberries preserves in the summer - he was from Iowa. And my grandmother used to arrive bearing gifts of huge jars of cherry preserves. is that the root of my obsession? These days all I'm allowed is very tiny jars of jam :(
Doll house size in fact... Quelle domage
Course Maxie can have all the jam he wants. Here he is at cafe Le Valentine in the 9th...
What's your favorite jam?

BONNE JOURNEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY