Friday, May 23, 2008

French Toast

#115 Pink Champagne, original watercolor - SOLD, 9" x 11"



I'm not talking about the kind of French Toast you put syrup on...

I'm talking about all the weddings and graduations going on... They were toasting champagne at the wedding on Gossip Girl on Monday. And not to forget the wedding on Desperate Housewives finali on Sunday..

Les Jours des Champagne, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
So May and June are the "French Toast" months

Naturally I've been hunting down all the good champagne glasses I can find. I found this one on Ebay...


My collection is ever growing...

If you see a good glass give a shout! Just remember it can be no taller than 1" - 1 1/4"

There's nothing like a good vintage champagne for you French toast..

In a pinch, if you live in Reims you can substitute chocolate bouchons (corks) filled with Marc de Champagne

I'm celebrating BIG TIME and breaking open a special bottle for the ocassion. Remember the photos I showed you that PB reader, Yuko send me from Japan of the Pierre Herme macaron keychains? Yesterday they arrived in the mail! YIPPEE

This long weekend when your pouring out your champers...


Remember not to over do it...ahem


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY