Friday, May 2, 2008

French Silver

Pierre Herme Ispahan, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
Choosing a silver pattern is a tricky thing...

I looked all over Paris for a decent spoon...not that I'm a spoon collector or anything...
Pierre Herme Green Dessert, original watercolor, 9" x 11"

But searching for anything in Paris is always an adventure...

So why not silverware?
The antique shops are full of it like at Portobello on 56, rue Notre-Dame des Champs in the 6th arrondissement...
Tons of it!
Does everyone in Paris end up selling their silverware?
This plethora of knife rests were at Vaux le Vicomte..
Here tables are being set for the evening crowd at Le Comptoir, Paris’s hottest reservation in the 6th...
I wasn't particularly looking for a picnic set but they are plentyful in Paris.
This blurry (stolen) shot was in the Marie-Antoinette boutique at at the Grand Palais exhibit. I think I need a press badge...hmmmm
At last! I find just the right silverware set for me and my minis.
OK Now everyone can dig in!
BONNE JOURNEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY