Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Now that Christmas is behind us and the year is coming to a close, it seems that everyone's pace is slowing down. I know mine has. The children are enjoying their gifts, and I am looking forward to spending time together at a slower pace.
Bergdorf Goodman


We wake at our leisure, enjoy wearing our PJ's into the early afternoon while deciding what we will do this day. Once our day is winding down, I turn off all of the lights and curl up on the couch with a book, or read my favourite blogs, with our French Bulldog, Mademoiselle Coco, who is convinced she is the baby of the family.. perhaps this is true. She is our baby, and we treat her as such.


I hope you are enjoying the last days of 2009 also ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY