Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fauchon Je T'aime

I would like to be here RIGHT NOW!
I would like to be in this guy's shoes at Fauchon...
It's easy to find right by the La Madeleine...
You can even eat au terrace on pink chairs with the Madeleine at your back...
I'd be happy to work even just one day at Fauchon so I could wear this pink apron...
Here I am, in my head...
Is this a worker after hours still wearing her outfit..?
I LOVE their packaging - who cares what's inside...
Though I've yet to be disappointed.
Of course there are lovely macarons both mini and grand...
Do workers get to take home any leftovers..?
Macarons do have a limited shelf-life.
Fauchon is famous especially for their bizarre eclairs...
I like their apple (pomme) tea too...
My absolute favorite thing-maybe because it's the first thing I ever tasted from Fauchon...
If you happen to be passing by, please put in a good word for me.
I did work one summer in a pancake house in Nantucket after all.
Please do not tell how I gave the wrong pancakes to the wrong customer (the lone blueberry rolled off the top). Or how the chef/owner took the returned pancakes and threw them against the kitchen wall, whatever you do!
BONJOUR FAUCHON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY