Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm soooo late telling you about Karen Karbo's terrific book, so here's a crash course.
The table of contents nails it.
Oh where would we be without our little black dresses?
And our pearls?

Merci Mille Chanel!
All the marine looks and stripes. I never thought I was a Chanel fan but I have always loved marine stripes - Merci Mille Chanel.
You will love this book, even if you think you don't own a single Chanel in your closet -- because in fact you do. We all do.
Such a graphic, yet feminine touch -- the white camellia
Merci Coco.
If you love simplicity and elegance... Then you love Coco.
But something has happened to Coco's classics this season...
I went looking at Chanel in New York downtown...
And uptown - Ouch!
Karl you are driving me to serious drink and cigarettes!
Where is the elegance?
Where are the classics?
Karl, please read Karen's book! You need a refresher course...ahem
I've never really longed to own a Chanel jacket until last summer, when I saw the Michael Jackson video where he sports this utterly simple, sparkly Chanelesque jacket at his 1983 first Moonwalk performance = it was instant love.
I found out he borrowed it from his mom's closet the night before!
Merci Karen for sharing your passion for Chanel.
BONJOUR KAREN et COCO!



And merci Jeanette of Longears Manor for the link to Chanel's appartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY