Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last night I went out to shoot the New York lights...
It was 30 degrees and I'd left my hat somewhere or other...
But hey this is the best time in New York!
Size is everything here...
Some things never change in New York...
And THANK GOODNESS for that!
Neon lights at Gucci...
I love Saks' giant snow flakes. Don't ever change Saks please.
Tiffany's sparkly doorway is always a welcome sight...
Ball park hot dog anyone?
New York's lite-up trees always please me no matter how cold it is....
Ah, the big star at the corners of 57th street & 5th Avenue...
Please always be there for us...
Do you have sparkly shoes to wear for the holidays..?
You'll need one of New York's special hot dogs after all that dancing...
BONJOUR NEW YORK LIGHTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY