Thursday, September 17, 2009

un petit cadeau...

As much as I love to eat French macarons...
French macarons, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to paint them!
Macaron Stack, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

Recently a PB reader asked if there were any more of the smaller watercolors...
It's been a long time since I've eaten a cupcake...
Birthday cupcake, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

Or painted one and that's what she wanted.

Angelina Hot Chocolate, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

Somehow I just couldn't stop painting today - that's why I'm sooo late posting!
Besides I just realized that exactly this time last year, I first started selling my watercolors on Etsy!
Angelina Chocolat Chaude, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU PB readers!!!
Your support...
French Croissant, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"
Has made it possible for me to get to Paris...
Fall Apples, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"
THREE TIMES this year!
YAY!

In exactly 2 weeks, I'll be a runaway again off to the Eiffel Tower...
Thanks for making all my wishes come true!
BONJOUR et Merci Paris Breakfast Reader!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY