Friday, September 18, 2009

French macarons,watercolor, 9 x 11
Once you start painting French macarons it's hard to stop...
Not unlike eating them...

French Chat Faim,watercolor 9 x 11

Course this isn't exactly a macaron, but a distant cousin, at least in terms of location in the pastry counter....
These are local New York brew - Georgia's and I keep meaning to try them again. Maybe this weekend I'll explore a bit...
Also here, but shipped in from Paris! at La Maison du Chocolat and the very best New York has to offer to this date in my opinion, but I am open to any suggestions...
Le Grand Epicerie in Paris is rather casual with their macarons - their boxes are not the proper fit at all and your macs will toss around liberally - not recommended if you like to eat a perfect unbroken macaron...hmmm
I really should buy this at Zazzle...simply for inspiration of course...
I love Gerard Mulot's brilliantly colored and flavored macarons -not-to-be-missed and just a few steps from the creme de la butter creme Pierre Herme.
A few more steps more and you can stand in line for these beauties...
I MUST try Thevenin's macs next trip - I've shot them soooo many times!
My Paris fridge last trip - all for reference, researche, painting and serious study etc.
BONJOUR MACARONS AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY