Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rainbow Fashion


When I opened My Little Paris this morning, it was full of 2010 trends to look for...
One of them is couleurs « clashtastiques »
Featuring every color of the rainbow in an eclectic mix of patterns. If colorful is your thing, then this is your time. Colors were all over the catwalk. Vibrant and multi-colored Is Hot. This is depression-busting at its finest.
Naturally I started thinking about macarons and how wildly colorful they are...
Three Little macarons, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

And since I had some freshly painted macs...ahem
Macaron colors have always fascinated me. I love trying to mix up and match the real thing in watercolor paint...
Rose macaron, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

These multi-colored puppies come from Franc DeVille - visit his site for many visual and virtual delights. Virtual delights are another strong trend by the way...
Gerard Mulot throws that paintbrush around big time. WOW!
Here is where you get your macaron colors at G.Detou at 58, rue Tiquetonne 75002.
I went so far as to buy some of these - egg yoke yellow!
You can watch a mini film here of how the colors are mixed into the meringue shells at Fresson Patisserie.
Not my photo..I wish I knew whose it was..So if tons of color is going to raise our spirits in 2010, why not add a few colorful macarons into the mix?
On y va!
BONJOUR RAINBOW MACARONS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY