Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boxed in...

One Laduree box, original watercolor,sold 5" x 7"

Have you been feeling "Boxed in" by the cold weather?
Two Laduree boxes, original watercolor, sold 5" x 7"

Well I have...

It is blankety-blank&*%$ COLD here!!!!

Like 18 degrees + the dastardly wind chill factor?
In my little 10' x 12' Boxy studio, it's fairly toasty...
But if I go out of the room,
it FEELS LIKE ALL THE WINDOWS ARE WIDE OPEN!!!!
FREEZING COLD!
My Friend in San Francisco, Annie, says all her windows ARE wide open!
It's like 80 degrees there!
What?
Oh and don't you know we got SNOW today!
Another reason to stay inside my little Box...ahem

Speaking of Boxes...since the apartment was painted, you know how you get these urges to throw out a ton of stuff? Well the thousand or so Boxes of miniatures...quite a few Boxes have landed on the street, making some finder very happy I hope...
Bye bye little Boxes!
Course I did keep a few...
Oh and yesterday I finally ventured out of my box to mail a bunch of watercolors
(THANK YOU PB readers!!) at the post office.
Don't you know I left them home sitting on my chair!?
Naturally I only realized while on the subway that my bag was rather light.
Quelle bird brain :(

Here's a couple of chocolate Parisien Boxes I wouldn't mind getting delivered..
HOW COLD IS IT WHERE YOU LIVE?

BON CLIMAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY