Monday, January 19, 2009

Bears Again...

Bear Mom, original watercolor, sold 5" x 7"
I went out to see the Polar bears yesterday....
Bear eating a palmier, original watercolor, 5" x 7"
Up on Madison Avenue and 94th street...
Bear Balancing act, original watercolor, 5" x 7"
Well I had to go... Photo by Bill Cunningham
Because Bill Cunningham in his Sunday Times story on the streets of New York said everyone was wearing winter whites! Even though he missed our new first lady (to be)... And even though he missed this polar bear coat I spotted a year ago in FOA Schwartz...Just the mention of winter whites makes me remember this fab polar bear poster in the Paris Metro...


Getting back to why I went to see the bears yesterday...

Bill showed these amazing huge polar bears that appear annually in Linda Horn's Xmas windows...
So of course I had to venture out to see them didn't I?
So I could report back to y'all?

And as synchronicity would have it, don't you know PBS Nature Series last night featured Artic POLAR BEARS!!!

Did you know a polar bear's nose is better at sniffing out smells that a Blood hound?

And that the average polar bear weighs in at 1000 pounds, but her new born baby weighs only ONE pound?

Please new Pres-elect - lets not forget about saving the polar bears, among the thousand or so pressing issues you have on your to-do list!
BON LUNDI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY