Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Blue Willow-aholic

Blue Willow Blue Willow-oholic,original art,5" x 7"
Well another obsession is taking hold it seems...
Blue Willow Was the seed planted with these over-the-top Blue Willow windows in Bergdorf's?
Blue Willow Yesterday I bought this BW cookie tin. fun no?Blue Willow And these two cups + 3 dinner plates...ahem
Blue Willow Of course it's all meant to go with my new re-decorating theme of blue an white.

Naturally. Not a bad excuse as excuses go...
Blue Willow There was a ton of blue and white at the Musee de la Toile de Jouy...
Blue Willow And even more at the Bastille Brocante in October...
Blue Willow If only I could win the lottery...
Blue WillowFlo bleu...oh YUM!

Blue Willow I'm flirting with this doll's set of BW dishes...
Do I succumb or resist?
HELP!
Blue Willow How about these puppies?
Can you resist?
Blue macarons with a little help from the paint palette..
My name is Carol and I'm am a Blue Willow-aholic~
BON BLEU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY