Thursday, June 5, 2008

#122 Mariage Freres Opera The, original watercolor - SOLD , 9" x 11"
The other day as I was browsing through Di Overton's Ghost Furniture...
I was reminded of...
The finiancier I ate at Mariage Freres...
And all the lovely madeleines...
I encountered...
In Paris...YUM
That old remembrances of things past came floating back...
These tea tins at Mariage Freres on rue du Bourg-Tibourg.
Even these brand new tea tins from Pierre Herme came to mind! Did you know he has tea now, to go with his madeleines? Does Pierre Herme even make madeleines? I forget...but he does make the best damn macarons on the planet! And you could certainly have tea with them. That's what happens when you look at Di's patisserie shells...
BONNE JOURNEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY